Thursday 12 September 2013

100 Truths

Hey guys, i trust all is well. If not don't worry, weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel,If you don't see one,make one. Keep that smile going.

OK...100 Truth!!

I actually saw this on Yeva's blog at +http://becomingyeva.blogspot.co.uk/ so i thought to give it a go too. 100!!!! I hope i don't regret this. Lol


Here goes....


And Nothing But the Truth.....maybe




1. Last drink: Water
2. Last phone call:
Mother
3. Last text message:
Someone who lights up my heart.
4. Last song you listened to:  
Ogede by Mr Silva, Showa Shins and Starboy Willz

5.Last time you cried: Last Week


HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes (if you mean on and off)
7. Been cheated on: Yes 
8. Kissed someone: Yep
9. Lost someone special: Yes...a few good people to death
10.Been depressed: Yes (Last time i checked i'm human)
11.Been drunk and threw up: Nope, i just keep smiling like an idiot!!


LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. White
13. Brown
14. Purple
15. Orange


HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends:  Yes
17. Fallen out of love: Yes
18. Laughed until you cried: Oh Yea...All the damn time! 
19. Met someone who changed you: Nope(Too stubborn for that)
20. Found out who your true friends were: My support system is very much reliable and i'm thankful for that. Moreover my circle is small. No Wahala on that end
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Yep!!
22. Kissed anyone on your friends list: Yes
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 95%
25. Do you have any pets: Hmmm….No..i’ll have a gold fish one day though. 
26. Do you want to change your name: Are you kiddin me, I love my name.
27. What did you do for your last birthday:  Went to Dubai!!!! It was amazeballs. I strongly recommend it as a holiday destination
28. What time did you wake up today: 06:50...gotta find that money!
29.What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching Reed between the lines – Awesome show by the way. Check it out!
30.Name something you CANNOT wait for: Hmmm...having the first mini me…excited!!
31.Last time you saw your father:  Sunday (such a random.. lol)
32.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Being soo damn emotional & moody. Gosh!!
33. What are you listening to right now: Sex never felt better by TGT (Tank,Ginuwine and Tyrese)
34.Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: If you mean have a conversation,Yup….a work colleague way back
35.What’s getting on your nerves right now?: Getting my wayward emotions under control
36.Most visited webpage: Twitter
37.Current city: London Town baaaby!!
38.Nicknames: Lady D. Gaya (from mangaya my middle name) Dee. DorDor. Stevenses.
39.Relationship Status: Hahahaha….errmm...The weather is nice outside :)

40. Zodiac Sign: Cancerian
41. Male or female or transgender: Female 
42. Primary School:  Saints Joseph’s Primary
43. Middle School: Same as above
44. High school: International School
45. Hair color: Black
46. Long/medium/short: Medium but when I wash it…the shrinkage is too real!!  #NaturalHairProblems
47. Height: 5'7
48. Do you have a crush on someone: YES… (Don’t we all)
49: What do you like about yourself: I'm a silent fighter, i Fight my way through everything in life and i love that i'm comfortable in my skin and the person that i am.
50.Piercings: Nahh...well only my ears
51.Tattoos: Yup ..one but considering number 2
52.Righty or Lefty: Righty

FIRSTS:
53. First Surgery: None
54. First Piercing: Ears
55. First Best Friend: Hmmm…Never had one.
56. First Sport you joined: I don’t have any sport bones in my system…If Akra (African game) is a sport then there you go
57. First Pet: Must have been a dog….Oh I think a pigeon that flew and never came back…(I’m such a great carer!!)
58. First Vacation: To  the motherland Sierra Leone
59. First Concert: Never been…(How sad eh)
60. First Crush: Hahaha!! I won’t be naming him because he is not a crush anymore sooo... (pointless) Moving on


RIGHT NOW:
61.Eating: Croissant
62.Drinking: Red Bull
63.Already missing:  My Niece and nephew
64.I’m about to: Go on lunch...food time!
65.Listening to: The Raindrops (Yea summer is gone)
66.Thinking about: An interesting individual ;)
67.Waiting for: 6pm…Home time


YOUR FUTURE:
68.Want kids: Want kids...love kids...Yes!
69.Want to get married: A healthy relationship is more important to me, then Yes…marriage 
70.Careers in mind: Events management, among many others


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes: Eyes….(They are the window to the soul) ;)
72. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
73. Shorter or taller: Taller! Do you have to ask!?!
74. Older or Younger: Older (Well Seasoned) Lol!
75. Romantic or spontaneous: A bit of both
76. Nice stomach or nice arms: I do not mind..
77.Sensitive or loud: A mixture of both, too loud or too sensitive will drive me mad!
78.Hook-up or relationship: I am not 15, I do not do hook ups!
79.Trouble maker or hesitant: hmmm... trouble maker to keep me on my toes but not the kind to send me to an early grave. (Ain't nobody got time for that)

HAVE YOU EVER:
81.Drank hard liquor: Yes
82.Lost glasses/contacts: No (sunglasses yes)
83.Kissed on 1st date: Yes (How Naughty!)
84.Broken someone’s heart: Yes but he asked for it.
85.Had your own heartbroken: I always dodge the bullet mate…you have to be observant!
86.Been arrested: No, I ain't about that life!
87.Turned someone down: Yes…i use my no's and yeses wisely.
88.Cried when someone died: Yes... I am an emotional wreck you know. *Shakes Head*
89.Liked a friend that is of the same sex: NO.... Jesus didn't die for that.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Yes (Do I have a choice?!)
91. Miracles: Yes (My God is a God of miracles)
92. Love at first sight: Yes…as I said, One emotional ball
93. Heaven: Yes!
94. Santa Claus: never had that luxury mate. Christmas was about the birth of Christ. Full stop!
95.Kissing on the first date: It depends…if the attraction is flying outta the window,who knows. Anything can happen. :)
96.Angels: hmmm…not entirely sure about this one.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yes!!
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No Sir!
99. Wish you could change things in your past?: Hmmm I don’t believe in regrets but i believe a few things. 
I believe i don’t live there no more. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe regrets are learning curves and i use them as a stepping stone. Life’s too short.
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths?:  Yes!


Phew....we got there in the end folks!!!
Thanks for taking time out to read it all. It was fun doing it and if you ever want to do it please do and tag me so i can get to read yours.

At least y'all now know one little extra thing about me. :)




Till then...

Xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Passing By, Feel Free To Leave A Line or Two